Under 18’s must get a parent or guardian to sign an Insurance Waiver on their behalf.
I, as a player at Frontier Airsoft LTD, want to play airsoft games at Frontier Airsoft LTD and sign my name in consideration of being given the opportunity to engage in this activity.
I understand that:
- The game is physically and mentally intense and may require extreme exertion to play.
- The games may be dangerous if not played in accordance with the stated rules which I have read and understood.
- The possibility of injury to myself and others exists.
I confirm and agree that:
- I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others involved in playing at Frontier Airsoft LTD, and that I will never under and circumstances deliberately shoot anyone in the face or head.
- I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing the games.
- I will comply with Frontier Airsoft LTD rules and use the equipment as instructed and not so as to injure or hurt others and will obey all directions of marshals or judges.
- I will wear my goggles and not remove them while in a war game area where the game is being played and may only remove goggles in areas where the marshals advise. It is my own responsibility if I choose not to wear the recommended eye protection in the form of a full facemask (under 16s MUST wear a full face mask e.g. scott/jt/v-force/leader). Shooting glasses I wear at my own risk. If I do not have suitable eye protection I will not be able to take part.
- I agree any video recording done at the Frontier Airsoft LTD site will NOT be posted on social media or shared in any way via social media without prior consent of the management of the Airsoft site it was recorded at.
- I agree that the airsoft gun I am using (if I have supplied my own) is legal for use in the UK and that if using a DRM airsoft rifle, I have contacted the police (OR other government approved authorities) to check it is legal for use within the UK, if I have not had this approved I will not use the airsoft gun and I take any and all responsibility for any legal complication or potential lawsuits that may arise from using an airsoft rifle that has not been approved for use in the UK. I accept that Frontier Airsoft LTD is in no way liable for my airsoft gun in regards to its legality of use in the UK.
- If I have brought my own eye protection, I have checked it is rated EN166 safety standard & if my eyewear is not rated EN166 safety standard or I am unsure, I will request a point blank test (glasses to be tested unworn) using a 500 FPS rifle before using them in-game.
- I accept the health risks of playing airsoft and understand that I release, remise and forever discard any claims of liabilities without limitation I might have against Frontier Airsoft LTD and the owners of property which the game is being played on. Including any hard or risk from the following:
- Coronavirus disease (Covid-19)
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-Cov-2)
- Any mutation or variation of SARS-Cov-2
- Any infection or contagious diseased which have been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation
- Any new and emerging communicable diseases
- Any fear or threat of 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, or 8.6 above.
- I accept any fines or penalties as a result of break of lockdown measures that I may inadvertently commit by attending airsoft games, and will release, remise and forever discharge any claims or liabilities without limitation I might have against Frontier Airsoft LTD and the owners of property which the game is being played in relation to any fines or penalties.
- I accept and understand that due to the UK Government’s ongoing Covid-19 precautions I may be contacted via track-and-trace and instructed to self-isolate or be tested, I accept this risk and choose to take part in the games – if such an incident does arise, then I will in no way hold Frontier Airsoft LTD or the owners of the property which the game is being played on, liable in any way whatsoever for loss of earning or any other claims or liabilities connected with this process.
- I accept and understand that airsoft is a physical game and that multiple risks of injury exist while participating. I FULLY accept these risks and will in no way hold Frontier Airsoft LTD or the owners of the property which the game is being played on liable or legally responsible for any injuries of any nature I may receive while attending an event.
I hereby release, remise and forever discharge from any claims and liabilities whatsoever without limitations that I might have against Frontier Airsoft LTD and the owners of the property which the game is being played on.