Sunday, 16th February 2020 08:45 – 17:00
Hire Gun Package Details:
Total price £40. Pay 50% (£20) deposit now online when you book your ticket and 50% (£20) cash on the day. Your deposit reserves your Gun, ammo and facemask which will be given to you on the day along with training on how to use the equipment safely.
We will not accept any Hire Gun booking where the deposit has not been paid.
Please be sure that you have read our site rules before booking.
For most of the world THE GAME does not exist
In the seedy underworld it is a myth: A tall tale spoken in hushed voices by outlaws, thieves and other criminals.
A potential fate for any that make themselves enemies of the Gentleman’s Club*
*Although originally of Italian origins: the Gentleman’s Club has spread across the globe since its inception sometime around the 1900s.
Since then the Club’s membership has grown as the group absorbed other so called “crime families”, creating as it did so the ‘Twelve Families’, who to this day continue to govern the interests of the Club and its activities all over the civilised world, be they legal corporate interests or organized crime
The truth behind the game is known only to the criminal super rich and to those who host it. The formers’ lust for violence and pleasure at the exploitation of others is only surpassed by the organisers’ own greed.
Dating back many hundreds of years it was originally intended solely as a punishment, a fate awaiting people who broke an oath sworn in blood … however the very nature of the game draws out the most competitive instincts in its participants, coupled with a healthy dose of chance and fate making it an attractive modern day wager for a selective and wealthy clientele.
Its this clientele that now sit in hundreds of private clubs placing bets on the outcome of this blood sport.
In modern times the truth to the myth is that this very real contest is not only a sport to be gambled upon, but also as a message to any who spectate as well.
A message about a what may happen to them should they cross its orchestrators.
If you have been made aware of the games existence then either you have been fortunate enough in your particular criminal or business dealings that you not only have the contacts, but the one million dollar entry fee needed to attend one of the clubhouses to view an exclusive live action broadcast of the events.
Or sadly you are very unfortunate and have woken up in an unknown and scary place, surrounded by strangers and holding an envelope containing this note…
You have become a participant in the game, the reasons for this could be many.
Maybe you decided to skim a little off the top?, maybe that prison sentence seemed just a little too long and you tried to cut a deal? or maybe your boss’s wife was just that little too attractive?…
Whatever the Reason, prepare to play a game – The Game of your life.
The rules of this game are simple and must be followed at all times:
1) You will encounter several other participants in the game arena. Each of you will be wearing a coloured band around your arm, the colour of this band indicates the “team” you are on..
2) The colour of your band will change as the game progresses – remember to keep a close eye for this as you will be swapped from team to team periodically and participants who were formally your allies can easily become your opponents.
3) Participants of the game are tasked with a simple objective: To kill or incapacitate all other members of the opposing teams using any means necessary (there are several weapons scattered around the arena for your convenience)
4) If more than one team remains after the allotted game time all participants will be terminated immediately.
5) If only one team remains at the end of the game, that team will be declared winner of the game.
6) Winning the game will mean the surviving members of the winning team will be released from the game arena.
7) Any attempt to leave the game arena, remove their coloured bands or to interfere with the cameras located throughout the arena, will result in immediate termination of the participant.
WARNING – you will notice a slight pain in the left side of you skull. This is from a sub-dermal explosive device that was implanted during sedation while you were being transported to the arena, the pain will fade in the next 1 – 2 hours. Participants are advised not to try and remove the device as attempting to do so will cause fatal premature activation. “
This year the games will be even more extreme, as players will face more horrors than just the opposing team and a prize awaits the last man standing , good luck …. You’ll need it
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before booking your game.